SAVE THE DATE… JULY 9 – 13, 2019
Mark your calendars now and make plans to join us for the 2019 Family Connection! Registration opens January 1, 2019
Event Speaker will be Jim Wood.
Growing up in Montreat, NC, Jim Wood began preaching at age fifteen. The first time he preached at the Montreat Church he was stunned to see Dr. Billy Graham in the congregation. He never dreamed that years later he would serve as Director of Mobilization for one of the largest evangelistic efforts in US history, My Hope America with Billy Graham. Along the way he pastored churches on Cape Cod, in Atlanta, and in Tennessee. But the dream God gave him as a teen was to open a home and school for children from families in crisis. That dream came true when Jim and his wife Susan started Wears Valley Ranch in 1991. Click HERE to learn more about the Ranch.
Jim maintains an itinerant preaching ministry, filling pulpits, and speaking at conferences and retreats. He is a teaching elder at Covenant Community Church in Wears Valley. Jim also hosts a radio program, Abiding in Christ which airs M-F on Sirius/XM ch 131. His audio and video ministry has viewers all over the world. Jim and his wife Susan have authored fourteen books. They have seven children and ten grandchildren.
About the Event:
For nearly 100 years families have found the CBMC Family Connection a place where:
- Couples learn marriage skills, how to be better parents and grow spiritually.
- Children, youth, teens and college students grow in their faith.
- Families bond while having a fun vacation experience together.
- There is lots of fun, with many different indoor and outdoor activities.
- Friends grow together and learn to “draw near to God.”
- Families truly experience a vacation with a purpose.
About the Costs:
- Registration is $150 per person. After April 1, 2019 $165 per person. No refunds on Registration fee.
- Beautiful hotel accommodations with double queen beds at Ridgecrest is $119 per night for double occupancy and an additional $10 per night for additional occupancy
- Meal package for conference is $140 for adults, $72 for children ages 6-11 and children ages 5 and under free. Unbelievable food choices and quality.
- Family discounts and/or scholarships may be available – for more information please contact Wes Scott.
About the Venue: Ridgecrest Conference Center, North Carolina
- Attendees must also make reservations with Ridgecrest. Individual reservation deposit required is one night’s room rental. This deposit is refundable less a $10/room processing fee if canceling 60 or more days prior to arrival, one-half refundable if canceling 30-59 days prior to arrival, and nonrefundable if canceling less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Click HERE or call (800) 588-7222 to make your reservations for accommodations – mention CBMC Family Connection
- Click HERE to view activities available at Ridgecrest
Have Questions? Contact one of the Event Organizers below.
Past Experiences: What they’re saying….
We have enjoyed the CBMC Family Conference for over 20 years. Through it, God has richly blessed my marriage, my children and now my grandchildren. The CBMC Family Conference is so much more than a family vacation… it’s a lasting heritage of God’s blessings through wonderful Bible teaching, quality family time and life-long friendships. It truly reflects my life verse: “The blessings of the Lord make you rich and add no sorrow to it.” – The Palms
My wife, children and I have met lifetime and forever friends. The CBMCSE Family Conference has trained me as a better husband and father. – The Hatchers
Our kids grew up and we made life-long friends with their parents. Our prayer after college was that our kids would return to the conference after getting married. In 2007, our prayers were answered. – The Guptons