This year’s theme is “We’ve come this far by faith”- A tribute to the Moore Family Reunion Founders::
Dr. Richard E. Moore, Elsie Bledsoe Moore, Serlena Moore Boulware, Kathaleen Bledsoe Thompson, and Crista Bledsoe
Thursday – July 4, 2019
The reunion officially starts on Friday, July 5th, however you may check in on July 4th at the reunion rate.
On Your Own – Registration, shopping and sightseeing, downtown celebration, and fireworks
Friday – July 5, 2019
- Meet and Greet , registration, games, food, photo booth, late night bowling(midnight)
Saturday July 6, 2019
- International Civil Rights Museum tour
- Shopping-Friendly Center and The Shoppes at Friendly
- Catered Lunch-K&W Cafeteria
- Wet n Wild Emerald Point Amusement Water Park
- Moore Family Reunion Planning Meeting
- Family Time-hotel meeting room ( food, games, spade tournament, photo booth)
Sunday – July 7, 2019
- Moore Family Worship Service- Dorothy and Howard James church
- Moore Family Brunch/Lunch
- Adjournment-Safe travels!
Wingate by Wyndham Hotel
6007 Landmark Center Blvd,
Greensboro, NC 27407
Group Rate for the Moore Family Reunion: All rooms are $99.00 + tax (suites are extra)
FREE airport shuttle to hotel(must call hotel and schedule a pickup 72 hours ahead)
lots of nearby restaurants, shopping, and movie theaters
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Frequently asked questions:
How can I contact the REUNION COMMITTEE with any questions?
Please contact any of the following:
Michele Moore: 336-734-3167
Dorothy James: 336-509-6242
Nichole Thompson : 336-493-3404
What’s the refund policy?
You may get a refund up to 30 days before the event.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?