Participants will learn how to design a Kanban system (or improve an existing one) and initiate change with Kanban. They will learn the basic concepts of flow, pull and collaborative improvement. The class includes the use of a Kanban simulation as well as exercises to design an actual Kanban System.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
After taking this course participants will be able to:
● Design a Kanban system (or improve an existing system) for optimal flow and faster delivery.
The Definition of Kanban Method
Using a Kanban System
The Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban
Understanding sources of variability and dissatisfaction
Recurring Events (and cadence)
More Examples of Visual Board Design
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: The Definition of Kanban Method
Module 3: Featureban Game
Module 4: Using a Kanban System
Module 5: The Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban
Module 6: Understanding sources of variability and dissatisfaction
Module 7: Recurring Events (and cadence)
Module 8: System Replenishment
Module 9: Ticket Design
Module 10: More Examples of Visual Board Design
Module 11: Visual Board Design
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
● how to identify and address bottlenecks
● how to work with shifting priorities
● how to deal with interrupt work and multitasking
● how to deal with important but not time-critical work
● how to avoid having work pile up in one place (or time) while there is a lack of work in another place
● how to create flow in the work, the information to perform the work, and the teams that do the work
Once after the training we will provide you the course completion certificate.
Who Can Attend?
Managers, developers and anyone wanting to learn the fundamentals of the Kanban Method.
Get tickets for this event on: EventBrite.