The Roundtable Alexandria is currently looking for new members – local business owners, marketers and business development managers with similar mindsets, purpose and commitment who are looking to grow their business through relationship marketing & sales
• We are a professional development-focused networking organization, distinctively known by our weekly, mastermind discussions on “hot” business & networking topics
• We invite you to visit us, so that you can learn more about us and find out if you would be interested in deepening your marketing, sales and networking skills, while developing lasting relationships that can allow you to grow personally & professionally
• The first 15 minutes will be open networking, and you can stay to do more networking after the meeting with like-minded business professionals!
8:30 am – 8:45 am Open Networking
8:45 am – 9:30 am Roundtable Discussion and Breakfast
9:30 am Instant Connections and Networking
MORE ABOUT THE ROUNDTABLE’S VISION & PURPOSE
Because we believe in the power of COMMUNICATION, ENCOURAGEMENT and COLLABORATION, we have assembled The RoundTable to positively impact our members’ businesses and the communities in which they belong
• We bring amazing value and benefits to each member via weekly networking meetings, 1 to 1 strategy sessions, and on-going training
• Members and guests share experiences, get to know each other better, and build the skills that they may not have experienced, without being a member of #TheRoundTable TEAM
• Plus, our members gain a richer life professionally and personally, through relationships with other members and our leaders
In lieu of meeting room fee, everyone MUST order breakfast (or a meal to go); a 20% gratuity will be exected on all checks.
• Don’t forget to bring 30+ business cards as you will meet lots of local business professionals!
• Feel free to invite other business professionals who may also be driven in finding out how to generate more business through word-of-mouth marketing, to join you
Please Check The Roundtable Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/NOVABusinessRoundtable/?multi_permalinks=2097559540296140%2C2097558640296230¬if_id=1535384742259698¬if_t=group_activity
What are my parking options for the event?
The Executive Diner has ample free parking in the parking lot.
What should I bring to the event?
Your best Networking Business Partner, Business Cards and your 45-second story describing who you are, what makes your products/service special, and who you’re looking to connect with
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. Your RSVP helps us prepare the restaurant for the expected volume of breakfasts being ordered.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
If you RSVP’d but can no longer attend, you can always send someone else in your place.