Join us for our Annual Spring into Recycling Party to kick off the Spring season!
Safely shred your sensitive documents and recycle old electronics, while enjoying snacks, beverages and games!
What to Expect:
- On-site shredding of old, sensitive documents & junk mail
- Recycling of old, obsolete electronics
- Donating gently used furniture, baby items, clothing, non-perishable food and personal hygiene items to A Wider Circle. Click here to view the entire wish list for donations. Receive a tax deductible receipt on site.
- Free Ice Cream
- Raffle Giveaway
What to Shred?
Business documents that are no longer needed and personal papers that need to be destroyed.
- Utility Bills
- Old IDs
- Bank Statements
- Pay Stubs
- Credit Card Statements
- Tax Statements 7 Years or Older
- Junk Mail
- Documents with Account Number, Addresses, Birth Dates
What To Recycle?
Old and/or obsolete electronics.
- Desktop CPUs and monitors
- Laptop computers
- Computer Mice
- Computer speakers
- Fax machines
- DVD players
- Cell phones
What To Donate?
- Suit Separates
- Dress shirts and blouses
- Simple Dresses
- New Shoes (new only is the goal with shoes, unless you have a pair you purchased and never wore)
- Beds -(mattresses, box springs, & frames) – Almost every family that we serve needs beds. Please donate only those that are without rips or stains.
- Dressers – as with beds, almost every one of our families needs dressers.
- Kitchen tables and chairs – families prefer sets (single kitchen or dining room chairs rarely find homes).
- Baby items – strollers, highchairs, changing tables, Pack ‘n Plays, car seats, infant and toddler clothing, cribs (due to recent recalls, we are unable to accept drop-side cribs)End tables and coffee tables
- End Tables, Coffee Tables, and TV stands – for small homes.
- Desks – max of 4’ long (side to side).
- Bookshelves – max of 6’ tall by 3’ wide
- Sofas – Please donate only those that are without rips or stains.
- Televisions – with remote, and color and cable-ready are best. Measuring diagonally across the screen, we can take TVs up to 30″
- Lamps with shades
- Kitchen items – sets of dishes, silverware, pots & pans, toasters and microwaves
- Fans & Air Conditioning Units – these often go into the homes of low-income seniors for whom they may be life-saving. Please ensure that they are in good working order and are cleaned/dusted.
- New cleaning products – detergent, dish soap, household cleaners
- Vacuum cleaners – as long as they are models for which families can still buy the required bags
- Towels – all sizes are needed
- Bedding comforters – blankets, and sheet sets
- Rope – our clients often need rope to tie items down for transport
- Healthy Non-Perishable Food & New Personal Care and Cleaning Supplies
Changing Tables, Strollers, High Chairs, Pack ’N Plays, Car Seats, and Other Baby Items
Baby Clothing – up to size 4T
Small Area Rugs – 5’ x 7’ or smaller
Join us at our party and enter for your chance to win a FREE week’s stay at one of our Ocean City Beach Condos